The LSSI-CE obliges all websites to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform them about them and require their permission to download them.
Following the provisions of art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002 . “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use , in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data”.
You should be aware that taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have up-to-date information about the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This especially applies to cases where this website contains embedded elements: i.e. texts, documents, images or short videos that are stored elsewhere but displayed on our website.
Therefore, in case you find these types of cookies on this website and they are not in the list below, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specific future date, after which they are no longer operational.
1. THE COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE:
Cookies are used on this website own and third party In order for you to have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, show you advertising based on your interests and obtain user statistics.
Therefore, the cookies used in https://hiduo.io they are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the User's name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://hidup.io cannot read the cookies implanted on the User's hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide on the implantation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in https://hidup.io In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on the reception screen of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implant it on his hard drive. To do this, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings you currently use. Although the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from https://startup.hidup.io You will be able to browse the Portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the Portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do this, this site will not function properly.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly
- Saves you from having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed/security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits
Cookies will never be used to:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personally identifiable data with third parties.
2. THIRD PARTY COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE AND THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and appear cookies not detailed in this policy. It is important that you know that they are temporary cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they are only for study and evaluation purposes. In no case will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- google recaptcha:
- Please understand that the reCAPTCHA API works by collecting hardware and software information, such as device and application data, and sending it to Google for analysis. The information that is collected about your use of the service will be used to improve reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes. It will not be used for purposes related to Google personalized advertising. In accordance with Section 3(d) of the Google APIs Terms of Service, we agree that if we use the APIs, we are responsible for providing the necessary notices and consents for this data to be collected and shared with Google. By residing in the European Union, both we and API customers will comply with the European Union User Consent Policy . Our use of reCAPTCHA is subject to call limitations. Google may implement these limitations at its discretion by applying any of the means described in the section on call limitations or in these terms of service.
The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ and Google Maps cookies, as provided on its page about what type of cookies used .
- Multi-WordPress Hidup.io, media, startup, medical, consulting , is a user of the supply and hosting platform of wordpress blog , owned by the North American company: Automattic , inc. For this, the use of their cookies is never under our control or management of our website and, in addition, they can change or increase their function at any time.
These cookies do not provide any benefit to the person responsible for this website. Automattic, Inc. , also uses other cookies to help identify and track visitors to WordPress sites, learn about their use of the site Automattic's website , as well as your access preferences, as set out in the section “Cookies” for your privacy. politics _
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse the web or when you use the abcoach.com share button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookie, as provided in its Cookies policy
- YouTube cookie, as provided in its Cookies policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
Below, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed periodically while browsing this website are detailed:
|2 years to|
|It is used to distinguish users. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information|
|10 minutes||It is used to know the recharge rate. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information|
|2 years from|
|This cookie is usually set during the first visit. If the cookie is manually deleted, it will be set again on the next visit|
with a new ID. In most cases, this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and
it is updated with each page visited. In addition, this cookie has a unique Google Analytics ID that ensures both its validity and its accessibility as an additional security measure. More information
|2 years from|
|This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our site. When a user visits a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it can't find the cookie, it will create a new one. Each time the user visits a different page, this cookie is updated to expire after 30 minutes, so it continues to encounter a single session at 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user stops visiting our site for a period of 30 minutes. More information|
persistentAPISID, HSID, NID,
SAPISID, SID, SSID
|2 years from|
|Stores user preferences and other information about the Google services available to the user. More information|
|Session||Historically, this cookie worked in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine if a new session should be established for the user. Today it is not used, but it is still here to maintain the|
backward compatibility with theurchin.js and ga.js code. More information
|6 months from each|
|This cookie saves information about the referrals used by the visitor to reach our site, whether directly, a referral link, a web search or an advertising or email campaign. It is used to calculate web search engine traffic, marketing campaigns and navigation on our site. This cookie is updated on each page view. More information|
|_remember_marked_in||Expires at the end|
|Cookies with Twitter functionalities.|
|Expires at the end|
|wordpress_||functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own self||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own self||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own self||1 year|
|wp-settings-||functionality||It is used to customize the user interface.||Own self||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||functionality||It is used to customize the user interface.||Own self||1 year|
3. HOW CAN I MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE THESE COOKIES?
If you do not want the website not to install any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser to notify you before any cookies are downloaded.
Thus, you can also modify the browser settings so that it rejects all cookies or only those of third parties. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
https://hidup.io/ makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Google Chrome – internet explorer – MozillaFirefox – apple safari
Cookies policy as of October 26, 2020.